Leaving a slow or clogged drain unattended for long likely portends more catastrophes. If you notice any sign of clogged drain lines in your home, such as a smell inside the home, back up in the shower or tub, or basement, or a buildup of sewage spewing in the yard, you need to consult a sewer and drain specialist immediately to avoid complications like sewer backup in your building.
So far, the most effective method for dealing with slow-moving or clogged sewer lines is hydro-jetting. If you’re on the lookout for an efficient hydro-jetting service in Everett, you want to make sure you’re hiring the right company for the job. In addition to that, this post highlight important things you need to know about hydro-jetting.
Hydro-Jetting Requires Skilled Experts and Special Equipment
Hydro jetting is a non-invasive drain-cleaning technique that uses high-pressure water to dislodge clogs of debris, roots, and other forms of blockages from drainage pipes. hydro jetting service is highly effective because it uses strong high-pressure water up to 4,000 PSI to dislodge or remove the debris in drain pipes.
Hydro-jetting has an edge over other cleaning methods because it cleans out difficult or stubborn clogs more efficiently. Hydro-jetting is widely used in Everett, WA for unclogging drains in both residential and commercial buildings. Because it uses highly pressurized water, hydro-jetting fully blasts away all of the debris and scale sticking to the walls of your sewer pipes.
How Does Hydro-Jetting Work?
Hydro-jetting in Everett works exactly the same way it does in other parts of the country.
Before hydro-jetting is carried out, a sewer camera inspection is first performed. A special high-quality camera is passed through the pipes to locate the clogs in the drain. This initial inspection helps the sewer and drain specialist to decide if, truly, hydro-jetting is ideal for your piping system. It is important to note that pressured water isn’t always safe for old or broken pipes, as it may cause the damage to deteriorate. The sewer camera inspection helps the drain and sewer specialist determine if a replacement or hydro-jetting is better.
With the aid of a nozzle, the sewer and drain specialist directs a jet of high-pressure water into the pipes to dislodge the debris. Then, they could switch to a nozzle with a broader spray to clean out larger intrusions. There are different kinds of nozzles, with some being suitable for navigating around cornered pipes, while others are best for descaling the sides of pipes. The pressurized water rushes out of the nozzles and splashes through the debris, dislodging every bit of debris as it flows through.
N.W. Sewer and Drain uses a hydro-jetting machine with a diesel engine and high-pressure hose. The hose has different interchangeable nozzles for varying levels of cleaning. Inside the pipes, the nozzles inject pressurized water pushing out clogs and cleaning the walls of the pipe.
Why You Should Opt for Hydro-Jetting in Everett, WA
Hydro-jetting has different advantages:
1. It doesn’t involve chemicals: Unlike many cleaning methods that use chemicals, hydro-jetting only uses water to clear clogged sewer lines. Drain chemicals can damage your sewer pipes, but with hydro jetting, you don’t have to worry about any chemicals getting into your sewer pipes.
2. It is environmentally friendly: Since hydro-jetting does not require chemical cleaners, it is an environmentally friendly cleaning method. Chemical cleaners are generally known to contaminate the environment if they are not contained.
3. It is the safest
drain cleaning service
technique: Hydro-jetting hardly causes any damage to drain your pipes. But the case is different when the pipes are old or already broken. Experts recommend that homeowners and property managers consult with an experienced sewer and drain specialist to check the pipes. This helps in determining if water jetting is suited for clearing the pipes.
4. Hydro-jetting is cost-effective: Hydro-jetting is the only drain cleaning method that successfully cleans out every debris, including stubborn ones like roots, out of your drain pipes. This, in effect, allows the pipes to go for longer periods without needing cleaning, thereby saving you money in the long run. It effectively limits the frequency of future clogs and eliminates the need for regular sewer line repairs.
5. Trenchless cleaning method: Hydro jetting does not require the digging of trenches in your yard, and hence, is a non-invasive drain cleaning method. The cleaning happens inside the pipes, saving you the trouble of manually searching for the exact spot of the problem by digging. Before hydro-jetting is used for cleaning, an initial inspection is conducted to locate the clog and determine the best technique for the cleaning process.
6. Applicable for both residential and commercial cleaning: Hydro-jetting is versatile, such that the technique works well in cleaning both residential and commercial drain pipes. Many people think that hydro jetting is only recommended for cleaning commercial sewer lines. However, its versatility is one of its significant advantages. Hydro-jetting has been used to clean many pipe types, including steel pipes, clay pipes, cement sewer lines, cast pipes, and resin-based pipelines.
Hire The Best Hydro-jetting Company in Everett, WA
Our staff at N.W Sewer and Drain Cleaning have been trained and certified to carry out hydro-jetting services in Everett and the surrounding communities. If you’re looking to hire a local sewer and drain company, feel free to reach out to us via 206-931-7728. Here at N.W. Sewer and Drain, we have a trained and certified team of sewer and drain specialists at your beck and call.
Having been in the business of resolving residential and commercial sewer line-related issues for more than 2 decades, we believe that we are capable of providing you with the best hydro-jetting service in Everett. N.W. Sewer and Drain currently serves the greater Seattle area, including surrounding communities like Everett, Marysville, Arlington, Oak Harbor, Burlington, Bellingham, Bellevue, Kirkland, Shoreline, and Renton, Lake Forest Park, Mountlake Terrace, and Auburn.
Our services also include drain cleaning and sewer camera inspection. For an effective, affordable hydro-jetting service, contact us today at N.W. Sewer and Drain at 206-931-7728 to schedule an inspection of your sewer line and pipes.